Owning a dog at home helps a person get some benefits, including that raising dogs helps to exercise on a daily basis, where the dog is standing by the door waiting to go out for a walk, which encourages a person to walk for thirty minutes, and the presence of these animals at home helps to reduce the level of stress, by playing with the dog, or an amazing sense of smell that can Human cancer is detected in its early stages, and studies have also proven that dog breeders enjoy better heart health than others, as it reduces the rate of human heart attacks.
The most beautiful types of dogs :
There are a number of dogs around the world with a beautiful and attractive appearances, and one of the most beautiful of those dogs:
Chao Choe :
It is considered a dog of a distinct breed that originated in China, as it has a tongue in blue and black, and it is believed that this type of dog is one of the oldest breeds that is genetically close to the Wolf Animal, the name Cao Tzu was derived from an English term used in the nineteenth century, which means goods coming from the East, the Chow Chow dog is characterized by its large head, its body covered with thick fur that is densely formed around the neck area, it also has curly hair on the tail area, a small dog of this type weighs between 20-32 kilograms, an adult dog weighs between 43-51 kilograms.
Yorkshire terrier :
The Yorkshire terrier developed in the English provinces, especially in Yorkshire and Lancashire, in the mid-nineteenth century AD, and this dog is characterized by a silky-textured coat that covers its entire body, from the nose to the tail, and is characterized by its dark gray-blue color, it is a small-sized dog, where its weight does not exceed three kilograms, and its length varies between 20-30 cm, and ranks second among the most popular dogs in the USA.
Chihuahua dog :
The nickname of the Chihuahua dog is an imitation of the name of the Mexican city of Chihuahua, where it appeared in the nineteenth century AD, and this dog is characterized as mute and small in size, as it weighs between half a kilogram to three kilograms, and this dog has a round head, prominent eyes, erect ears, and its fur is soft, long, and shiny.
The poodle :
The poodle has a number of different varieties, and the cover of this type of dog is characterized by being curly, and its size is the size of a small puppy, which is one of the dogs that originated in Germany, but it is highly associated with France, and it is one of the very popular dogs, as this breed of Dogs is used in hunting and circus work, due to its ability to smell and detect edible fungi.
Lag Lagotto romaniolo :
The Lagotto romaniolo dog is considered a kind and talented Italian terrier, this type of dog is distinguished by its ability to smell truffle tubers Growing Underground, weighs 15.9 kilograms, this type is distinguished by its curly and dense coat, it also trains easily, and can be trained to hunt truffles.
Oo quikerhondji :
The Quaker quikerhondji dog is one of the dogs descended from the old Dutch breeds that were used to hunt ducks, and the coat of these dogs is characterized by being orange, red, and white, and weighs approximately 10 kilograms, and this type of dog can develop a number of health problems such as epilepsy, and this species was almost extinct after World War II.
How to care for dogs :
A person must know the way to take care of dogs before bringing them to the house, because dogs need psychological and physical care, and one of the most important ways of care is the following:
- The dog should be fed high-quality food, provided that it is special for dogs, and you should stay away from feeding him human foods, or giving him chocolate, avocado, grapes, or bread dough.
- The dog should be offered some water, as water is important in parallel with the importance of food.
- You should take care of the dog’s health by taking him to the doctor for examination periodically and giving the dog his own vaccinations, which are against common diseases while maintaining the dates on which the dog took his vaccinations.
- The dog must receive his own identification chip, which is placed in the upper area of the shoulder under the skin, in order to use a syringe located in a microscope, where each of those chips contains its own number, and information about the dog is recorded with the contact numbers with the dog owner.
- The dog’s body can be brushed periodically, as this helps to assess the condition of the dog’s body, and this is through the use of a brush and comb.
- The dog must be kept clean, by washing the dog with water and dog shampoo, and this can be done once a month, depending on the condition of the dog and its activities.