The smartest types of cats in the world :
There are many types of cats that are characterized by intelligence, including these types:
Turkish Angora :
One of the intelligent breeds with an affectionate character and a high level of energy, it is believed that it originated in Turkey, and then was brought to the United States by American soldiers during the Fifties of the last century, it is distinguished by its adaptability, and also by its problem-solving skills and ease of training where it can be taught basic commands and respond to human emotions, it is characterized as medium-sized with long white fur.
A cat breed known for its sociable nature and intelligence, originated in Thailand, characterized by its short hair, and blue eyes, it is an affectionate cat that is always looking for attention, known for its vocal behavior when feeling neglected, aggressive behavior when teased or provoked, has the ability to learn advanced commands, is an ideal option for families with children or other pets.
Persian cat :
Known for his round shape, long hair, and quiet and shy demeanor, he is believed to have originated in Iran and is an intelligent breed, where he can be trained to respond to various commands such as “no” or “come here” as he is very receptive to human words.
Singapore cat :
One of the smart cat breeds, with a small size, it is believed that it originated in Singapore in the seventies of the last century, loves interactive play with her friends, is sociable even with other pets, is sensitive does not tolerate loud sound and therefore is not suitable for families with children, is a socially intelligent cat.
Scottish Fold cat :
It is an intelligent breed of cats, believed to have originated in Scotland in the sixties of the last century, a medium-sized breed that comes in white, blue, red, silver, and loves to play with intelligent toys, and is characterized as highly observant, emotionally intelligent as it is able to respond to a wide range of human emotions.
Cornish Rex :
It is believed that she grew up in Britain, is one of the Cats with an elegant body, loses a great deal of hair over the course of her life, is intelligent, very fast, and active, and loves mental stimulation on a daily basis so as not to get bored, enjoys exploring and learning tricks, and she also shows remarkable non-verbal and verbal skills to communicate what she wants to her owners.
The Abyssinian cat :
It is a medium-sized cat with a long body, well-developed muscles, and a short to medium-sized coat, characterized by its tremendous activity and climbing high places such as tall pieces of furniture, loves to play interactive games and is sociable, and friendly to children, and other pets.
Burmese cat :
From curious, sociable, friendly, attention-loving cats, they are amenable to training to sitting, and rolling can bring a small toy, and quickly adapt to riding on cars, and to going to the vet they prefer companionship including with other animals.
Korat’s cat :
Named after a province in Thailand, she is one of the rare breeds of cats, is energetic and affectionate towards her family, enjoys interactive games, can learn household rules if she is rewarded, and does not like to share her toys with others.
Savannah cat :
She is one of the rare breeds with high intelligence, a hybrid of African wild animals with domestic cats, she needs a lot of space to run, jump, and play, and she likes to climb and explore.
General information about cats :
Cats are mammals, and they are human-friendly pets cats are characterized as:
- Cats can jump 6 times their height because they have strong muscles in their legs that throw them into the air.
- Cats have 18 fingers where they have 5 fingers on each of their front paws, and four fingers on their hind feet.
- Cats have 230 bones, while humans have only 206.
- Cats have the largest eyes relative to the size of the head of any mammal.
- Cats are short-sighted, but their peripheral vision and night vision are much better than that of humans.
- Cats have almost twice as many neurons in their cerebral cortex as dogs.
- Cats use their long tails to balance when jumping or walking along narrow ledges.
- Domestic and wild cats are able to hunt and chase prey with their claws and sharp teeth, hunting is most effective at night, because their eyes have the ability to reflect light.
- Cats are largely carnivorous, as they have intestines suitable for even raw meat, they also have a rough tongue that helps them clean the last bites of animal bones.